Saturday, March 30, 2019

HONEYCOMB - IT TASTES LIKE COTTON CANDY!!!


honey, raw honey, honeycomb, wild honey

Hello, Friends! It's been a long time. The last post that I wrote in this blog was back in 2014. I am just surprised that I would still be able to see this blog active, although, I've lost the domain name of isp101. It's still active on Blogger. Anyhow, this is just to update you folks...

I've been through a lot of things. So, I'm now working full time at home. Yeah, work from home it is! So, I quit my work in BPO. Imagine, I spent around 10 years of my life working as a corporate slave, when I can work from home and spend more time with my family and dogs! For me that's priceless! Live has been sweet for the past few years, just like the honeycomb photo you see above! I got it last month, took a photo of it on my phone and posted it on Facebook. For those of you who are curious, I bought it from LAYWAN HONEY PH, you may search for them on Facebook.

I'm just surprised that it taste like Cotton Candy, when you start chewing it, you get all the fresh honey coming out from that sweet vessel called honeycomb. As you chew it and get all the honey out, the hardened wax would be the last thing that would leave your mouth. You could actually chew and swallow it, or just simply throw it away. It's wax, you're just gonna poop it out anyway. Well, that's all for now folks! I promise to give you an update every now and then, I'm thinking of writing some recipes. Since I have a lot of time now, I started cooking again. I got all of my recipes from my late mom, which absolutely yummy! So, please, stay tuned! Until next time! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates
1 2 6 7 Related Posts with Thumbnails 8