Sunday, April 17, 2011

PHOTOFUNIA DOWNLOAD FOR PC, ANDROID, IPHONE, IPOD TOUCH, AND IPAD APPLICATION

While I was checking my facebook wall messages earlier. I saw some pictures of my cousins posted on a billboard! I checked it out, and wondered where did they edit it. My cousins are just little kids, and they don't know anything about photo editing. On my research, I found out that there's a very cool website and program called PHOTOFUNIA that you can even Download for your Android Phones, iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPAD... I actually edited some photos, the one you see on your left using my picture. And, I also created some .gif using my dogs pictures, this is a very fun and user-friendly software! Try it now using your computer, and download the software on your Android phones using the links on this page. Let's check it out!



PHOTOFUNIA DOWNLOAD FOR PC, ANDROID, IPHONE, IPOD TOUCH, AND IPAD APPLICATION



HOW TO USE PHOTOFUNIA USING YOUR PC AND INTERNET:

1. Using PhotoFunia, all you have to do is go to their website using your PC, CLICK HERE!
2. You can produce .jpg, .png and .gif extension of your picture files. You just have to go to the EFFECTS tab, select a FRAME, choose and upload your PICTURES, then press GO!
3. After that, you'll see the FINISH product, and you can either SAVE it, SHARE, ORDER PRINT or SEND it AS POSTCARD. It's very simple, even a dog can do it! LMAO! =)




ERICKA Live on TV -While two cats are watching!



OMPRAH on vintage TV



OMPRAH and RICH in Photo Album


PETER's portrait for Finishing Touches


Last but not the least, my SITE LOGO on a Hot Coffee Mug



DOWNLOAD PHOTOFUNIA FOR ANDROID: Click on the PHOTOFUNIA Picture Below to Download:

DOWNLOAD PHOTOFUNIA FOR iPHONE / iPOD Touch / iPad Application: Click on the PHOTOFUNIA Picture Below to Download:




P.S. Get the latest updates from this blog, straight to your email! Subscribe NOW!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner






11 comments:

Glenn said...

hindi ko ma download sa Android Market di compatible sa android ko. :(

Tumataas na alexa mo :)

isp101 said...

@Glenn -Oo nga, medyo tumataas na Alexa, hehehe! Tnx for dropping by! God bless! =)

Anonymous said...

how to download PHOTOFUNIA FOR PC

isp101 said...

@Kir -Hi, Kir! I went back to Photofunia main site, unfortunately, the software is basically just web based. I'm also waiting for any further updates. Tnx for dropping by! =)

Ben Baygas said...

I really love photoFunia, I wonder when it could be available to windows for standalone installer like Photoshop. Thanks buddy...:)

isp101 said...

@Bennix -Hello, buddy! I am also waiting for a stand alone software, for now, I guess, we should still stick with the web based application. Tnx for dropping by! =)

nchaga said...

may i download photofunia for my windo7 pc at home ?? the internet connection must be turn on when i use photofunia app on pc ??

SHALINI SINGH said...

hey bro ...plzzzzzzz send photofunia set up in my email id shaliniroxxxx64@gmail.com...for my pc i want it argently... it my life question

Unknown said...

its nice i like it i want to new version how can i buy...........

Unknown said...

itsssss fantastic..............

malik said...

thanks sir, I am very happy.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates
1 2 6 7 Related Posts with Thumbnails 8