CONVERGYS HIRING IN THE PHILIPPINES
I created this page because, I personally believe that everybody should be given a chance. Finding a decent work nowadays seems to be a "privilege"; from finding the right job to applying in a vacant possition and etc. I have been working as a Tier 2 Technical Support for moreover 5 years now. The company that I'm working for is what I consider as my second family. I was hesitant to promote the HIRING in CONVERGYS, because, I don't want to put my job in jeopardy in any way. That's why, before posting this, I consulted one representative from our Recruitment Team, and he said that it's ok for me to make a referral and post it on my personal blog (www.isp101.net). So, I didn't think twice... This blog do not represent Convergys or its employee, this is just my way of saying thank you to the company and help our recruitment team to get people for the job vacancies. Whatever I'll say or write here is purely from my own opinion, the company has nothing to do with it.
Let me just warn you that working in a Call Center here in the Philippines, is not as easy as you think. This is not to discourage you, but, just to make you aware of the reality of our job. My Life as a Technical Support Agent is somewhat a struggle, yet exciting. Dealing with irate, irrational and racist customers are part of our day to day task in our job, as a Call Center Agent. But, don't worry! Because, as the time goes by, you will learn how to cope up with stress. All of the hardwork and stress can be gone instantly, once you see your paycheck! I know that this is not all about the money, however, the main reason why we work is to earn money to support our family and our daily expenses. Aside from getting higher pay, we also have health and life insurance, different kinds of bonuses and incentives!
Now, before you start sending me your resume, you have to learn How to Ace a Call Center Interview. Being prepared is the key to success! You also need to know how to answer from easy to difficult interview questions. Because, once I forward your resume in our recruitment team; your file will be sent right a way to Phone Screening department; If you are lucky, then, you will be invited for an actual interview. There are so many, Call Center Interview Questions, and, if you are prepared to answer them, the whole hiring experience will become just a piece of cake!
CONVERGYS PHILIPPINES HIRING - BRANCHES
We have branches in the following area:
- Alabang City
- Makati City
- Baguio City
- Ortigas, Pasig City
- UP Technohub, Commonwealth
- Libis, Quezon City
- Bacolod City
CONVERGYS PHILIPPINES HIRING - CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVES REQUIREMENT
- We are looking for candidates who at least completed 2 years of college preferably a Computer related course
- Excellent communication skills in English
- We need candidates who are familiar with basic computer operations
- Having technical support or customer service background is an advantage
- Has the ability to resolve customer's concerns and inquiries in a logical manner
- Has strong interpersonal and customer service service skills, and the ability to think independently and follow through effectively
- Strong Customer Service orientation
- Willing to working in different shifting schedules and rotations, to work on graveyard shifts, even during holidays or weekends
So, If you really wanna work with us, and be part of the Convergys family!
SEND YOUR RESUME @