NAO HUMANOID ROBOT has 2 cameras of up to 1280x720 HD Recording and 601/S for Image Processing. That means, it can easily detect and recognize your face. NAO also built-in with 2 Loud Speakers that allow Text to Speech and Languages capability, giving it the capability to answer your questions, recognize your speech and more. You can also teach NAO to dance, by utilizing the Choregraphe programmation, Full SDK & Documentation Open Source programs. It can be hooked up via your Home or Office Wireless or Ethernet Connection for easy programming. NAO can also tilt, move its whole body. It comes with an Anti Self-Collission System, Prehensile Hands, 4 Microphones to hear you better, Sound Localisation that finds the source of the sound, 8x Pressure Sensor for its walking capability, New Faster Optimized Walk, Smart Motors Stiffness, Fall Manager that activates its Internet sensor to help it stand up by its own. See the Key Features below...
UNBOXING NAO HUMANOID ROBOT VIDEO
NAO HUMANOID ROBOT KEY FEATURES:
- Body with 25 degrees of freedom (DOF) whose key elements are electric motors and actuators
- Sensor network, including 2 cameras, 4 microphones, sonar rangefinder, 2 IR emitters and receivers, 1 inertial board, 9 tactile sensors, and 8 pressure sensors
- Various communication devices, including voice synthesizer, LED lights, and 2 high-fidelity speakers
- Intel ATOM 1,6ghz CPU (located in the head) that runs a Linux kernel and supports Aldebaran’s proprietary middleware (NAOqi)
- Second CPU (located in the torso)
- 27,6-watt-hour battery that provides NAO with 1.5 or more hours of autonomy, depending on usage
NAO DANCING ROBOT: "TAICHI" VIDEO
NAO DANCING ROBOT: "THRILLER" VIDEO
Nao Robots are just amazing! Unfortunately, NAO is not yet available in the market. Beta editions for Academics has sold as much as $14,600, while the Household edition for $7,000. Sooner or later, as the competition in the Robotics Industry grow, it should become much affordable. If you like this post, please, don't forget to subscribe below. Thank you!
P.S. Get the latest updates from this blog, straight to your email! Subscribe NOW!