The good news is Pao-Pao was able to recover, she can now breast feed her puppies again... Just this morning, I heard my father in law calling us. When we found out that our neighbors are planning to throw away the puppies. I was so mad, because, the word that they used is "itatapon", meaning, they're just gonna leave the puppies on a street or something. Just a few days ago, I took these puppies in our house, gave them a bath because, they are really stinky and full of dirt. I also gave them milk and vitamins, because, Pao-Pao was still recovering at that time, and can't breast feed. I really wanna keep the puppies, but, the problem is, we already have 3 dogs. And, we don't have a space anymore, and our house is just very small. The pictures that you will see below are the puppies that you can adopt for FREE! I checked out the website of PAWS, and unfortunately, they can only accept animals who are in distress, or rescued from Animal Cruelty or Neglect. These puppies just need some loving! I will only give them to those people WHO REALLY LOVE DOGS! I am not gonna release them to someone who just wanna experience how to have a puppy. You must be a real dog lover, we just wanna make sure that these puppies will be in good hands. Here are the pictures:
ASPIN PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION PHOTOS
|"FEMALE PUPPY 1"|
|"MALE PUPPY 1"|
|"MALE PUPPY 2"|
|"MALE PUPPY 3"|
|"MALE PUPPY 4"|
ASPIN PUPPIES INFORMATION:
LOCATION: MALABON CITY
ASPIN PUPPIES ADOPTION REQUIREMENTS:
- Strictly - Puppies will only be given to DOG LOVERS!
- No Fee's or Papers Required -You must just have a room or dog kennel for the puppy. We just wanna make sure that the puppy will not be neglected.
- Puppies still need to be bottle feed. Make sure that you have a baby bottle and you are capable to buy milk for the puppy.
- First Come, First Served. Meet up in Malabon City Area only.
- Comment below which puppy you want to adopt, and post your mobile number, I'll contact you asap. My restdays are Sundays and Mondays.
Please, spread the good news! I need serious people who will really adopt and take good care of these puppies! If you like this post, please, don't forget to subscribe below. Thank you!
P.S. Get the latest updates from this blog, straight to your email! Subscribe NOW!