I was surprised, because, for almost a year now that I've been using KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY, I never had a problem with IMAGES. Don't get me wrong, I love KASPERSKY, and the protection that it is giving me... Most images on my sites are either saved as .png or .jpg. It just surprised me, because, even the site banner - logo of my blog site, all of sudden disappeared, together with all of the images on this site. So, what I did is, I tried the following:
1. I have deleted the CACHE and COOKIES of my browsers.
2. I tried multiple, different browsers, such as Mozilla Firefox, IE, Chrome, Avant and Flock.
3. Power-cycled my modem and computer.
I've tried those three steps, but, nothing happened. So, when I booted my computer back, I tried disabling KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY, leaving my computer unprotected. And, when I fired up my browser, it immediately opened up the site, as well as the ads and images! Since, I was able to isolate the problem. I turned the KASPERKSY INTERNET SECURITY back on, and tried tweaking the settings. I've tried adding my site to Trusted Sites, but, it never worked, and even tried the suggestions that I got from finding the answer in Google, but, was unsuccessful. But, just a few minutes ago, when I tried this step, I was able to STOP THE KASPERSKY FROM BLOCKING THE IMAGES AND ADS ON ANY WEBSITES. It was really very simple, let me show you how... But, first, this what my site looks like when the Images and Ads are being blocked by KASPERSKY Internet Security. As you could see on the picture below, even the site Header - Banner was gone.
1. On the lower right hand side of your Windows based computer, by the clock. You should see ther the letter "K" icon of Kasperksy Internet Security. You just have to RIGHT click on it. Then, LEFT click on SETTINGS...
2. Once you see the small white box on top that says Enable Anti-Banner, just simply LEFT click it, to uncheck the box.
3. Once you uncheck the Enable Anti-Banner box, all of the other options will be grayed out. Then, just click on APPLY, then push OK. Close out your browser, then, re-open it, and all of the Images and Ads should be showing up again on your screen. Plain and Simple.
NOTE: The steps I wrote above will help you view the Images or Ads on your browser, without completely disabling the KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY. We all don't want to leave our computers unprotected, right?! I hope this helps! Until next time! If you like this post, please, don't forget to subscribe below. Thank you!
P.S. Get the latest updates from this blog, straight to your email! Subscribe NOW!