Tuesday, September 20, 2011

MAYWEATHER'S POST FIGHT INTERVIEW VIDEO

After MAYWEATHER's very controversial fight with ORTIZ, finally, a MAYWEATHER POST FIGHT INTERVIEW VIDEO is now available on youtube. You would either laugh at this, or you'll just get disappointed. I suggest that you join me as we watch MAYWEATHER, as he toots his own horn for 30 long minutes, LMAO! And, justify his actions, and hide himself from fighting MANNY PACQUIAO! Honestly, I don't know what he is talking about; this guy knows it all! He is just amazing! Let's watch...





I am not hurt on what he said to MANNY, I'm just disappointed because, he keeps on making all these excuses not to fight PACMAN. I'm sure that MANNY PACQUIAO will be glad to take all the test, before fighting him. Excuses, excuses, excuses, LMAO! I can't wait to see him getting his butt kicked! I've never seen such an attitude, ever! This little girl loves to run his mouth all day. And, what I love the most is this...

"PACQUIAO IS FAMOUS BECAUSE, HE IS CONNECTED WITH MY NAME" -Floyd Mayweather

Well, I guess that's all for now. Let's still hope for the MAYWEATHER VS PACQUIAO FIGHT, but, let's not expect anything soon. I'm not sure if Mayweather is waiting for PACMAN to become a senior citizen, before he accepts the fight, LMAO! If you like this post, don't forget to subscribe below, Thank you!






P.S. Get the latest updates from this blog, straight to your email! Subscribe NOW!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

VIDEO CREDITS: www.youtube.com






5 comments:

Roh said...

bwisit kang baklang Gayweather ka! wew!

Career Mom Online said...

Excuses! Excuses! Boxing na lang kasi para magkaalaman na! Haller!

Blobber-Boy said...

damn you GAYweather!!, before his fight against Ortiz he told the press that he would fight Pacquiao, and now again FULL OF CRAP!!!

Blobber-Boy said...

hi sir jomi, I just bought a domain for blobbs of bboy, hope that you'll have time to update my blog on your blog links
I would really appreciate it

http://www.blobberboy.com

PACMANNY said...

very entertaining... can't wait to see him crawling the canvas after PACMAN will kick his b*tt-off! :P

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates
1 2 6 7 Related Posts with Thumbnails 8