Saturday, April 9, 2011

I AM JOINING THE FUN BLOG CONTEST

I am joining one of my FRIENDS blog contest! Yeheyyy! I'm just so excited since this is my very first time to join an on-line contest like this. I am not really after the prizes, but, I just want to help this new friend to spread the good news! So, If you have nothing to do, or if you are just bored. Join now this contest and earn some bucks! =)

I AM JOINING THE FUN BLOG CONTEST

PRIZES ARE:

1 winner of $25 via Paypal
2 winners of $10 via Paypal

This is just a very simple contest, here are the ways on how you could WIN:

1. If you write a comment and fill out the form on his site, you earn 1 point right away!

2. If you visit his Sponsor's links, that earns you 2 points:


1.
2.
3.
4.
5.


3. Write a quick post about this contest, just like what I am doing. Of course, don't forget to include the link: http://www.myfunblog.me



CONTEST RULES:

1. No purchase necessary. Fill out my form.
2. Everyone should have a Paypal Account, if not yet get one below.
3. Comments to Sponsors should be English and related to the post, not hi or hello or good luck. Just a sentence or 2.
4. Anyone under 18 must have their parent’s permission to enter.
5. Exclusive for Filipino bloggers only, whether residing or work abroad.
6. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received or the number of votes that each entry receives.
7. You become officially entered in a contest once My Fun Blog has received the specified comment, email or entry form.
8. To be considered valid, all entries must be received by the specified contest deadline.
9. No responsibility is assumed for lost, stolen, delayed, and/or misdirected entries, or entries not otherwise received due to technical or any other reasons.
10. After the contest winner has been announced, winners have fourteen (14) days to respond back to accept the prize, or another winner will be chosen.
11. Payment of taxes (if any) imposed on the prize winner will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
12. Any applicable PayPal or other wire fees are the responsibility of the winner.
13. No warranties are implied or guaranteed with the prizes.
14. My Fun Blog is not responsible for prizes lost in transit.
15. By entering our contests, you agree to abide by all of the rules.
16. By entering our contests you also agree that any information you send to My Fun Blog becomes the property of My Fun Blog and may be posted and/or published, and none will be returned.
17. All federal, state, country and local laws apply.
18. Void where prohibited by law.
19. Any additions or variations on these rules will be posted on the individual contest pages within My Fun Blog.




P.S. Get the latest updates from this blog, straight to your email! Subscribe NOW!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner






4 comments:

Yen said...

Wow this is a generous blog contest.Goodluck hope you win:-)

Roy said...

Thanks for joining the contest!
You've got 5 entries!
Happy blogging and have fun!

www.myfunblog.me

isp101 said...

@Yen -Indeed, join also the contest! Everybody is welcome! If I win, I'll buy you a bottle of RC and Angel's burger, hehehe! =)

@ROY -Tnx dude, Happy Blogging, too! CHEERS! =)

freelancers guide said...

Hello! I have blog too that features different contest from other sites too. I think Kuya Jehzlau Contest is one of the most generous contest I've ever seen in the philippines history....tama ba kuya Jehz????!!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates
1 2 6 7 Related Posts with Thumbnails 8